Samstag, Juni 17, 2006

Rage against Water Polo

As a local fan for the Water Polo Team SpVg Laatzen I attend 5-7 times a year the home games. Twice I experienced the frustration that a scheduled game started earlier that announced. So what, you might say. Riding on my big for 30 minutes in the rain or cold wind just to see only the last two quarters of a game is not my definition of fun.
Today was the last game of the season 2005-06 and I was not there. From the experience of my frustrations As a precaution I started to phone up a good friend who is a member of the team before cycling to a game. This morning I did not manage to get him on the line, instead I talked to his wife who confirmed the game.
In a good mood I cycled half an hour before the game to the open air swimming pool. Usually you can hear the sound from the pool from a distance. It was silent. When I could see the water, I saw two people swimming and no drifting goals. The swimming pool attendant gave the shortest possible answer on my question concerning the water polo game: SLZ (SportLeistungsZentrum = the indoor swimming pool at the Olympic training centre some 25 minutes away).
Grrr. Fu...ing organisers! I am really pi..ed! Man bin ich immer noch wütend!

Even if I had tried a hard ride to the other pool I would have missed again the first two quarters of the game.

Keine Kommentare: